The BCL portal was developed with you, our clients in mind. To enable you to access your service documents, change company information and request reports when you need them, at a time that suits you.
BCL is working towards becoming a paperless company. This is to enable us to be more environmentally friendly and save costs, which have been enormous. These savings will ultimately be passed on to you, our clients.
Compliance documents are always up to date and available at any time so you don’t need to print or keep copies.
We will continue to develop this portal in phases, bringing you up to date information on our ever-changing industry. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 021 955 2447, email us at email@example.com.
1. Many users from within your organisation can have access to your account on the BCL portal as long as their email address has been registered on our system. They will then need to be authenticated.
2. The account number is your unique BCL account number. It is a 6 character alpha/numeric code. IE ABC123. You will find your account number on all of our documents, Safe disposal certificates, invoices and Statements.
3. The username is your personal company email address that has already been loaded onto BCL’s system. Your company should not allow users to share login email addresses. You can have an unlimited number of users. If you are unsure that your email address has been loaded, please call or email Sales to ask them to check and if it is not already loaded, to add it.
4. If this is the first time you logging on to the portal, you need to be authenticated, wait for an email to be sent to you and then create a password.
Enter your account number, your email is the username and then click Register. This will automatically send an authentication request to BCL, and an email will be sent back with a link for you to setup your password. This verification process is only done once and ensures our system security and your data security.
5. Open the email and click on the link. It will direct you to a page where you can set up your password.
The password must be at least 7 characters in length. It does not need to include upper/lower case, numbers or special characters. An example of a good password would be – BcLMW12#.
You cannot use a password previously used.